Friday, January 19, 2007

Copenhagen

Looks like I'm going to Copenhagen in May. I've been invited to participate in a short, intense PhD seminar at the IT University of Copenhagen along with Adrian Mackenzie, Casper Bruun Jensen, and Steve Brown. The website for the course is here: http://www1.itu.dk/sw55657.asp in case anyone knows of any PhD Students who would be interested in taking the course. It's on Deleuze, Technology, and Ethnograpy. My thanks to Soren Mork Petersen for the invite.

In any case, I'm looking forward to it. Need to start working on my presentation, most likely something around Deleuze, technology, assemblage, attention, and ubiquitous computing (everyware) which I'm hoping to turn into either a long essay or a short book (though all my plans for long essays always turn into very short essays for some reason).

Now, if I could get that Danny Kaye song out of my head, I could think things through more clearly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Greg - looking forward to having you around for a few days! Unfortunately something happened to the webpage. The new URL is: http://www1.itu.dk/sw57368.asp